3 Easy Slider Recipes:
Beef & Bacon Sliders
You can’t go wrong with beef and bacon. Add some swiss cheese and an onion ring and you have a winner!
- Cut a cooked Butlers Chef Choice 100g Burger Pattie into 4.
- Place 1/4 pattie into the slider bun.
- Layer a Big Country onion ring and a rasher of bacon.
- Add some smokey chipotle aioli and swiss cheese to finish your slider off.
Fish Sliders – By Jamie Oliver
This easy variation of Jamie Olivers Fish Sliders will add a fresh bite to your slider trio.
- Cook Markwell’s Bigger Tempura Fish to the pack instructions
- Spread bun with store-bought or homemade tzatziki.
- Layer sliced cucumber, Fish Bites, and top with fresh or pickled red onion.
Vegan Falafel Sliders
Butlers Falafels makes offering vegan sliders quick and easy.
- Cook Butlers Falafels to the pack instructions.
- Spread bun with store-bought or homemade hummus.
- Layer thinly sliced cucumber and crunchy slaw with one or two falafels.
What do you serve with our premium, grass-fed beef burgers? So many people have such different preferences so how do you please everyone?
We have listed a few of our favourite toppings (some traditional and some unique) that are sure to satisfy most of your hungry customers.
🍔 Sweet Potato & Avo Burger
Simply add cooked sweet potato fries, sliced pepper jack cheese & either mashed or thinly sliced avo.
🍔 Breakfast Burger
Fry your bacon and egg as you like it and serve on top of our Chef’s Choice beef burger patty with BBQ sauce.
🍔 Hummus & Jalapeno Burger
Make your own hummus or choose the easy way out, spread evenly over the patty & sprinkle sliced jalapenos
🍔 Coleslaw Burger
What Aussie doesn’t love coleslaw? Need we say more?
🍔 Mexican Burger
For those who like a bit of spice, add taco seasoning, mayonnaise and tortilla chips – perfectly crunchy.
Our Chef’s Choice Burger Patty range comes in a variety of sizes from 40g for sliders to 180g for the man size burger